- That the drinks some people dink daily have more sugar in them then people think.
- Peoples everyday drinks can lead to lots of different types of diseases and could possibly kill you.
- The more effective adds are raising more awareness to people that drink sugar drinks.
- I understand that people are starting to realize how bad a soft drink actually is but there is still lots of people drinking them around the world.
- I also understand that once people actually see how much sugar is in one of those drinks they think again before opening it.
- Why do they put so much sugar in the drinks in the first place?
Here is the video if you would like to watch it
- Lots of different schools were singing the same song at the same time.
- They wrote the song because they wanted more people to sing and join in with a music group.
- There was four kids who wrote the song in just one hour.
- I understand that the four children writing this song has had very good teaching and have been taught for many years because the song was very well thought out.
- I understand that the song was written to try and get more people singing or do join a singing group.
- How many schools participated in this event?
Here is this video if you would like to watch it
Art Reflection 2015
This term in performing arts we made stop motion videos in groups of three. In my group I had Melina, Alicia and myself. It was the first time that any of us had used the stop motion app on the I pads. Before we started we had a couple of lessons on stop motion videos and how they work. I enjoyed using the app and it was very fun experimenting with our video to make it as real life as possible. My group worked very well together. We included each others ideas and listened to each other when new ideas had come up. In the end our piece of work was finished and everyone was happy with the end result. The only thing we would have changed would have been taking some more time on the backdrop and the props to make it more realistic. Overall I liked doing this activity during this term because it was different and it was a bit exciting to make your own stop motion movies, but I would like to do a bit more acting/dancing.
My dream job would be to be a basketball star and get paid millions of dollars per game. Th reason I would like to do this job is because I can do a job that I enjoy and get paid lots of money for it. Another reason I would do this job is because I would get to travel all around the world and meet new people. I also would do it because I am a good at basketball so I would know how to play so I don’t need any training.
Running down rocks,
Drip, drip, drip
Water soaked in my socks.
Looking off the bridge;
The taste of water
Like my cold fridge.
I have a fear
Of deadly heights,
But when I’m here
I don’t get a fright.
I have all this money to spend but I have no idea what to do with it all. I can’t drive a car and I don’t have a credit card so. Maybe I could make a bank account and put my money in there until I do have a car or a credit card! Once I get to the age when I am allowed a credit card I will have so much money in my bank because I have put all my savings in the bank from previous years I will become rich! Maybe, I could become a child millionaire.