1. Please copy your list words three times into your homework book.
2. Start preparing your speech for classmasters, if you’re not sure of your topic
check with your teacher.
3. Start looking for ideas for your debate topics, the earlier you begin this
process the easier it will be when it is your turn to debate.
4. Choose four list words. Write each word in a sentence to indicate you have a good understanding of the word.
I Feel PRIDE in myself when I win something.
Today I had a great PERFORMANCE in my match against the tigers.
”Can I have a Coffee?” you will have to go speak to the DIRECTOR about that.
I am the CAPTAIN of my team.
COMPREHENSION is the grammar and spelling in your writing.
5. By now you should have your book for Literature Circles. Carefully look at the responsibilities your role entails. What do you have to have completed before you meet again as a group? Remember to record all of your answers in your reading reflection book.
6. Prefixes : Write the definition of a prefix.
Complete the table below with as many prefixes as possible.
A prefixes is a little group of words that go at the beginning of the word to make it a different meaning.
premature, prebill, prebilled, prebilling, preblls, preschool, preschools, preplay, pregame, pregames, pre
transport, transplay, transply, transexport,